first is was my first major crush. it was sixth grade. he dropped his pencil, i picked it up for him. the rest was history. he didn't like me though, he liked megan. but i was smitten. i even sang a song about him. scott died while we were still in high school.

then it was josh. every year during middle school i'd run into josh at the fair. josh was always nice to me, even if i wasn't a cool kid. he even sat next to me on one of those spinny rides where you get super close to the person next to you. we joked about it. and he was cute. and i think he may have been interested in me, but again, i wasn't popular. he was. i was shy. it never amounted to anything, but he died just last year.

now it's vincent. vincent was my first ever boyfriend. i met him at the ymca. we played pool and snuck online together. he wrote me notes and would make silly faces at me while i was in acting class. he even got into a fight with me once outside the ymca when another guy called me names after i rejected him. he introduced me to cute words and reciprocated puppy love, and though his life took him along the wrong path i still thank him for that. he died today, supposedly by shooting himself but not intending to.

rest in peace.

0 Responses to 'i'm killing the men of my middle school love life.'

Post a Comment

Subscribe: