a happy post.

Posted by keys. On 3:58 PM
i haven't been on this since april, mostly because i've been branching out my online social media expertise to twitter and tumblr, but i felt i had to return back to this blog for this portion of my life.

i remember azalea telling me i should blog about the happy times too, so when things are bad, i can always look back and remember when they were good. well normally, when things are good, i'm too busy being happy to come to this blog and write about how happy i am. :P

i figured that finally things are right. i am so happy. i haven't been this happy in... i really don't remember when i was this happy. i've been in this funk for over two years now. finally, the fog has lifted and i didn't even know it was there in the first place. ryan keeps telling me that my smile is the most amazing thing in the world. the thing is, i haven't smiled like this in so long.


right now the boy's at work so i have time to come on here and blog. last night was amazing. we went to see my friend's band play in tampa, then went to my friend's apartment for the afterparty. ryan got to meet my dudebros and they all got along with each other, which made me happy. my two close girlfriends approved of him wholeheartedly, which was also awesome. i've never dated anyone my friends approved of, no lie. this is a first.

ryan seems to be a lot of firsts for me so far, lol. but let's not go there... ;)

so afterwards we drove home from tampa with this little jitterbug at like 4am. i snuck into his room and crashed at his place since my parents weren't expecting me home last night. it was fantastic to spend the night with him. i really like him. he's so very genuine and he's actually a good guy. he makes me very, very happy. i'm sorry that's all i can keep saying lol.

so yeah, life is beyond amazing right now. as long as we keep living in the moment, it'll be okay.

see, things do get good sometimes. <3

1 Response to 'a happy post.'

  1. Avo said...
    http://keystotheivyleague.blogspot.com/2011/06/happy-post.html?showComment=1309217648606#c6949313469958146268'> June 27, 2011 at 7:34 PM

    love you lady :]

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe: