am i writing this to procrastinate?

Posted by keys. On 8:25 PM
maybe.
maybe this me feeling down thing is all a ruse. just an unconscious procrastination tool.
but it is bugging me. i'm getting the lonely spells again and they are just not fun.
it doesn't help that i feel like a fat cow.
idk. i just want to improve myself but i don't have the time.
or is that an excuse? i can't even tell.

just go with the flow, keys. stop worrying about how others perceive you. just focus on yourself.
why is that so damn hard?

i just keep wondering if i fucked up with this guy. and it's bugging me. i know i should just let things go and stop worrying but i can't.

i am just down and paper writing makes me more down and that is all.

0 Responses to 'am i writing this to procrastinate?'

Post a Comment

Subscribe: