and it hurts to see you now, see how much of a failure you are. it's hard to connect my memories with the person i see in front of me, the person that fell in love with someone else.

i'm a good person, you know? i wish i could feel strongly for someone again. sometimes, i get bursts of affection for people, usually those of my past. but those feelings aren’t real. i feel like none of mine are. it’s either that or i’ve done such a good job at suppressing them. i don’t know. i guess, i’m waiting for someone to make me feel something.
i really don’t know. i listen to all these songs i used to relate to. i used to think i felt that way. and now i can only wish i felt that way.

0 Responses to 'everything about this place reminds me of that one time i was in love with you...'

Post a Comment

Subscribe: